Daily Talk Story - Sunday, 2/20/11

Quote · 2373 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Today, I am off to pick up my Great Aloha Packet, having lunch with a friend, and then meeting Es at the Aloha Stadium so I can pick up that beautiful t-top.  Gosh, I am just hoping it fits and that it is long in the waist....*fingers crossed*

Another beautiful day, but what is this about possible thunder showers????  I hope not!  Don't want to be running...err...I mean walking in the rain tomorrow. Smile

So what are your schedules like today?

a hui hou...

Good morning, elua and all you other beautiful mamas!

Kicking back today.  Getting some work done here at home and then heading out to babysit my nieces so my sis and her hubby can go out for their anniversary this evening. 

Enjoy your lunch, elua!  And you will rock that tank -- they are super cute!!

good morning mamas :) i have my first brow wax apt today! probably just gonna hang out and chill at up til my apt lol i cut my hair last night, like i literally did it on my own haha i watched youtube videos on how to do it lol. i did that and gave myself side bangs and this morning i asked the bf how it looked. he said its crooked and why am i cutting my own hair :( i know my right side is ugly because im right handed and its hard to guide my hair with my left hand, but other than that i think it came out alright :) it was too thick tho, so this morning i trimmed it again, and thinned it out myself, much lighter now :) i guess i need to practice, my bf think can shut it because im saving us a lot of money doing it on my own haha

Good morning, Mamas!  Getting ready to go to the kids' flag football and volleyball games.
Have a great day, all!!

Today, I am off to pick up my Great Aloha Packet, having lunch with a friend, and then meeting Es at the Aloha Stadium so I can pick up that beautiful t-top.

ELUAKEIKIKANE ... NO, NOT ALOHA STADIUM!!!!!

T-SHIRT PICKUP IS AT THE BLAISDELL!

The idea is that you go to pick up your packet and get your shirt from me all at the same time!

Uh oh, I better call her ...

Your editor/host & chief executive mom at Moms In Hawaii, at your service. =)

Didja get ahold of her, Es?

msg10ry, you are brave to cut your own hair.  My mom used to cut her own.  I cut my bangs and I even manage to make that look like a complete butcher job, hehe...

Cenn -- enjoy the games!!

I am cleaning my room and putting stuff aside for our clothes swap!  So I still haven't graded all the papers I have to grade, do my taxes OR do my lesson plans, but that's what tomorrow is for!! 

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!

Aloha kakahiaka beautiful moms and dads!  I'm just trying to play catch-up on my chores since it's my bf's mom's day off so I can go running around like crazy hehe.  And on my way around, I'll have to stop at The Cafe Truck that's between Waipio Costco and the Tony Group Autoplex.  They're participating in the Eat the Street on Friday that Mommyonthego posted about.  I can't wait to try their Frozen Hot Chocolate with their homemade Macadamia Nut Whipped Cream!

Elua, Mama, you will look fabulous in that tank top!

MamaMia, Aww how sweet!  Happy Anniversary to your sis and her husband!

Msg10ry, Saving wherever you can always helps!

Cenn, Sounds like a fun day!  Enjoy mama!

brave?! lol yeah, i was scared!  but when i tried to look at what i did wrong, it looks like the chunk i did on the right side was too much, so i tried to fix it again after bf left for work haha it looks better but i can fix it without thinning it more and i think i thinned it out enough. but i have my hair up most of the time any way, and my hair grows like an inch or inch and a half a months so i think ill be okay :) but goodness, my head feels so much lighter and i love it!

Good morning everyone....i mean good afternoon. I hope everyone is having a great day so far. It's been a busy day since this morning. Had to run to Longs to p/up cough medicine for my older twin boy, picked up a newspaper to see what kind of sales are on today and then picked up breakfast for my fam.

My bathroom renovation is at the end of completion Laughing. Gonna go out later this afternoon to look for towels and accessories, since it's my kids bathroom now Frown. But it's ok, now I can reclaim MY bathroom to myself. hehehe. If there's time and weather permits, maybe take my truck to waipio to get it washed.

Good Afternoon everyone Smile

Just wanted to stop in and say hello!!

I hope the weather is nice for the Great Aloha Run tomorrow.

Just booked my flight to Las Vegas!! whoo hooo!!! Im excited to go! I really need a vacay Smile

CC: oh that sounds so YUMMY-frozen hot chocolate! I cant wait to try @ the Eat the Street event this Friday!!

msg10ry: you are brave @ cutting your own hair! I did it once and messed it up! You should go to a salon to have your hair cut.

Good Luck to all the mamas doing the RUN tomorrow!! I love the tank tops!! so pretty!!

its actually not that bad, its just hair and itll grow back :)

just got done with my brows mama, gara did a nice job.  ive never had my brows down before so i really didnt know what to expect and i really didnt know what to tell her to do.  and thats exactly what i told her, so it looks like she just cleaned it up and shaped it a bit.  she said i already had nice full brows so she just i guess, emphasized it? but it didnt hurt at all, and she talks to you through the whole time :)

Quote · 2372 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi everyone!

I knew the shirt pick-up was at the Blaisdell...I just wanted to check if all of you were paying attention!.......Yeeeaahhhh rrrriiigghttt!!! Wink  (I don't know what I was thinking.  Hello!?!  She had it in writing for goodness sake....ai yai yai)

Thank goodness Es called while I was still at the Blaisdell and I was able to pick up my awesome pink shirt.

Now, if the rain can just hold off until tomorrow NIGHT!!!  Everyone do your sun dance.

E ALA E

KA LA'I KA HIKINA.......

Awake, the sun is in the east

5 kids fed...4 bathed, 1 to go.  Dinner fed and playing board games.  Babysitting is fun -- I love spending time with my nieces!!

Hope everyone had a fabulous day!!

Howzit, gang!

OMG, eluakeikikane!  You crack me up!!  I was panicking for you!  hahaha!!

I was just relaxing/recovering today until my hubs got home from work so we could all head out to the Blaisdell.  Since the GAR has become a family tradition for us, the kids love to experience the expo, help grab their packets, and run them over the chip-thingy... 

Took the kids to Buca di Beppo for an early dinner so we could all come home, shower, and sleep!  We're waking up before the chickens even think about waking up!

I got some new shirts made for my crew, so I'll take some pics tomorrow! 

I'm so excited!

i picked up my tank today too... it's really pretty and PINK my favorite.  See all you GAR'ers tomorrow.  Glad you were able to pick yours up @ the blaisdell Eluakeikikane.

CC: i need to check out that truck sometime soon. that frozen hot chocolate sounds yummy.

Msg10ry:  cutting your own hair? I'd be so scared that it didn't come out looking normal... although I do remember in highschool i tried trimming my own hair by twisting the ends and snipping, good thing i didn't cut too much and my hair was long so it didn't look too bad.

Mamamia:  sounds like your having fun... I haven't babysat in a long time... maybe i'll think about watching the SIL's twins one day....

Twinboiz09:  shopping for bathroom accessories is my 3rd favorite thing to do after 1) shopping for clothes and 2) shopping for kitchen items.

Have a good nite everyone.  I'm going to sleep early because I have to wake up early!

Yay! Good girls! I was just coming over to the thread to shoo all you Team MIH members away. ;) Go sleep, gangies! See you super-dee-duper bright and early in the ayem! Goooooo, Team MIH!

(omgosh, I am thinking I have to be awake by 2:30 or 3 to leave by 4, so I can park at Aloha Stadium and ride the bus over in time for our 6 a.m. team call. Yiiiiikes! OK, I'm going offline momentarily too. Or, uuuhhhh, soon ... ;)

Your editor/host & chief executive mom at Moms In Hawaii, at your service. =)

Have fun tomorrow MIH Great Aloha Run participants!

GGGGOOOOOOOOOO RUNNERRRRSSSSSS

Forums

Aloha,

• Share to Facebook
    Share to Twitter
    Pin it
    LinkedIn
    Google+
    Email
    Print
  • Report a problem
  • Join Moms in Hawaii
  • Login

Right Panel: Reveal

This panel is positioned on the right with the reveal display mode. The panel markup is after the header, content and footer in the source order.

To close, click off the panel, swipe left or right, hit the Esc key, or use the button below:

Close panel